Trade Assistant (France)
Tradin Organic France
The purpose of this position is that the Trade Assistant assists the Trader(s) and Sales Managers in the trading activities especially in an administrative, coordinating and preparing way. The Trade Assistant provides assistance in sales, order and contract management, customer service, quality related queries and accounts receivable.
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives:
- Contract management
- Customer service
- Order processing to logistics – supply chain
- General administrative tasks
- Sample processing and follow up
- Assists in overall sales and marketing performance
- Assists in customer service handling towards clients
- Assists in sales tasks
- Assists in the accounts receivable tasks
- Assists in reporting obligations
- Assists in quality management
- Assists in contacts with the headquarters and the other Tradin offices
For this challenging role we have the following requirements:
- Min. 2 years experience in an administrative and customer oriented role in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent command of the English and French language
- Ability to solve challenging problems, prioritize, meet deadlines and work with minimal direction
- Advanced proficiency with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ERP system Axapta is a plus
- Living in the area of Cavaillon, France.
The conditions of employment we offer:
- An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company;
- A fulltime position (35 hours contract);
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A good remuneration package;
- An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
If you’re interested in this challenging position send your application by e-mail to Lieuwkje van Zwieteren, Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist, via email@example.com.