Senior Enterprise Developer
The Enterprise Developer develops and maintains all-purpose business apps. Mostly web-based applications/reports build on solid open source frameworks, but also integrations with our ERP, Active Directory and other systems. This broad role requires someone who can design, develop and maintain business apps. He or she needs to coordinate with end users and external developers. This person is also expected to develop him- or herself depending on the size and scope of the app. Example applications we want to have developed are: Administration system for in and outgoing samples, manufacturing shift report system and HR integrations with payroll/ active directory automatic user creation. The Enterprise Developer reports to the IT Director.
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives
• Play architect role where choice is made on best fit framework and/or technology
• Design applications in cooperation with end users
• Develop applications (mainly web -based)
• Develop integrations
• Develop reports
• Maintain applications and hands over maintenance jobs to Business Analysts team
• Write documentation on architecture of the applications
• Lead external developers and supervise their work
• Find new automation opportunities
• Nice to have: experience in building IOS and/or Android apps.
For this challenging role you are required to have
• Bachelors Degree in IT or technology related fiel
• 10 or more years relevant work experience in a similar role
• Good architectural design- and requirements skills. E.g. UML
• Excellent .NET skills and proven application development experience. (C#, VB.Net)
• Excellent skills in an open source programming language like PHP/python and related frameworks
• Experience in languages like C++, Java, C#, PHP, Python, Bash, PowerShell
• Understanding of TCP/IP networking
• Experience in Windows and Linux based operating systems
• SQL knowledge (MS SQL and MySQL)
• Understanding of security by design and basic concepts firewalling
• Good Management skills to steer external developers
• Good Customer Service skills
• Good skills in translating business to IT
The conditions of employment we offer
• An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company;
• A fulltime position (40 hours contract);
• A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station;
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
• A good remuneration package;
• An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
Interested in this challenging position?
Send your application by e-mail to Lieuwkje van Zwieteren, Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist via email@example.com.