Tradin Organic USA
This position is responsible for providing support to the Sample Room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and properly store incoming samples
• Inventory control and logging of all samples
• Breaking down samples and transferring to smaller packaging (for ex: 5 gallons pails juice to 12 oz. bottles, 50 lbs. bag of dry product to 1-2 lbs. bags)
• Properly labeling of samples
• Packing and shipping of samples to customers (US and international)
• Log all shipping and receiving samples information; including Fedex tracking #
• Gather all necessary QA documents for shipping samples to customers (example: COA, product specification)
• Inspect samples before shipping, and make sure that are in sound condition and business presentable
• The sample room is expected to be left in order and clean at the end of the day, including the removal of all open packaging material, and cleaning of any tool used.
• Communicate effectively both internally (Tradin office), and with outside customers.
• Follow Good Hygienic Practices when handling food samples
• Works with management to ensure effective organizational design and that roles are correctly organized, defined, documented and communicated to all employees.
• Ensures effective safety procedures, tools and record keeping are managed through site leadership.
• Adheres to company GMP’s (good manufacturing practices), safety procedures and all other quality processes.
• Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills. Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change. Must have a working knowledge of MS Word and MS PowerPoint software, and be proficient with
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Approximately; 95% of work is performed in an office environment. 5% of work may involve being in the agricultural or manufacturing environment.
Ability to carry and lift 50 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
An Equal Opportunity Employer