Tradin Organic Germany
As our Sales Manager you will drive sales and profitability in alignment with our strategic plan. In this position, the Sales Manager is responsible for sales and aftersales of the ingredients to our customer based in Germany, customer satisfaction, opportunity and risk assessment, departmental improvements, and information exchange within our commercial team. High energy, drive, creativity and outstanding communication: these skills of the Sales Manager will be necessary to develop the business to achieve sales volume targets. The Sales Manager reports to the Sales Director D-A-C-H and works closely with the team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, HQ Tradin Organic.
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives
• Responsible for sales of his/her respective customer portfolio.
• Contract and/or order handling deliveries according to specs, margins, contract formulation and execution
• Responsible for the contract book
• Contributes to setting up and execution of the regional sales budget
• Proactive acquisition
• Growth of customer and prospect base
• Ensure optimal customer satisfaction
• Responsible for handling product complaints of customers
• Suggest new trade opportunities and product development
• Stay in contact with the Accounts Receivables department for assessment of customer payment risks
• Keep track of the results and suggests correction action plans
• Participate in and contributes to the sales meetings
• Visit existing as well as potential customers, (inter)nationally
• Visit trade related fairs.
For this challenging role you are required to have
• Education on a Bachelor level in commerce/international trade or agronomy is minimally required
• 5+ years in a similar commercial role in food (ingredients) sales
• Experience in organic industry is a plus
• Experience with sales in the field of juices, purees and concentrates and/or frozen fruit/vegetables is a plus
• Strong organizational skills and effective contract negotiation skills
• Work experience in an import/export environment
• Proven sales, customer service and acquisition skills
• Proven communication skills – both verbal and written
• Ability to solve challenging problems prioritizes, meet deadlines and work with minimal direction
• Proficiency in the German and English languages (in writing and verbally) is a must; command of other languages are a plus
• Good communication, commercial closing skills, "international mindset", result driven, precision and a team player
• Advanced proficiency with Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Axapta highly desirable.
• Living in the area of Syke, Germany.
The conditions of employment we offer
• An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company
• A fulltime position
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment
• A good remuneration package
• An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
Interested in this challenging position?
Send your application by e-mail to Lieuwkje van Zwieteren, Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working hard to get the Taleo link up and running, until that moment we kindly request that you apply by sending your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com