Tradin Organic USA
This position is responsible for driving sales and profitability in alignment with our strategic plan and the sales of Dry products to his/her customer base. This person must ensure quality of sales, customer satisfaction, opportunity and risk assessment, and information exchange with other sales and procurement teams. Your high energy, drive, creativity, and outstanding communication skills will be necessary to develop the business to achieve sales volume targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for sales of Dry products; quantities, deliveries according to specs, margins, contract formulation and execution, and cost price calculations.
• Stays in continuous contact with the VP of Sales, Senior Traders, Supply Chain Managers, and Commodity Specialists in the sales office.
• Ensures customer is engaged with Tradin, day to day experience is positive and as frictionless as possible. Leverage our capabilities to maximize Tradin’s share of customers ingredient spend.
• Responsible for handling and helping to creatively resolve product complaints from customers.
• Suggests new trade opportunities and product development.
• Keeps track of international market developments, proactively assesses impact on our customers/contracts to hedge risk and/or maximize margin.
• Stays in contact with the Accounts Receivable department for assessment of customer payment risks, assists in A/R collection as needed.
• Responsible for the results of his/her customers in Dry product group.
• Keeps track of own results and suggests opportunities/ways to ensure budget is met.
• Follows the product specifications as defined by the quality department and adheres to instructions speficied by the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Prospecting new leads via multiple channels, positioning Tradin to make contact with prospect, converting to customer via effective sales techniques.
• Ensures effective safety procedures, tools and record keeping are managed through site leadership.
• Adheres to company GMP’s (good manufacturing practices), safety procedures and all other quality processes.
• Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, International Trade, Agriculture or related field a plus.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, international trade, or a comparable function.
Knowledge and Skills:
Candidate must possess a strong working knowledge of the import/export environment, successful customer service experience, proven communication skills – verbal and written, ability to solve challenging problems, prioritize and meet deadlines, work with minimal direction, and have advanced proficiency with Word and Excel. A working knowledge of Axapta highly desirable.
Estimated 10-15% travel to customers/tradeshows/seminars.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Approximately; 95% of work is performed in an office environment. 5% of work may involve being in the agricultural or manufacturing environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
An Equal Opportunity Employer