At Trabocca, we are on a journey to discover, develop and deliver great coffees. On the principle of transparency, we work together with farmers, cooperatives, and exporters to provide high quality, traceable coffees to roasters worldwide. As the first European green coffee supplier, Trabocca has recently made online purchasing of green coffee possible, giving new and existing customers grip on their buying at any place and at any time.
Quality Intern (Trabocca)
For our HQ in the center of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are looking for an intern for the Quality department (1 FTE) starting from Jan/Feb 2020 onwards:
Our Quality Intern position will be working mostly on the food safety aspects of our products. He/she will work on our food safety desk, working under our Quality Coordinator. Additionally he/she will help out on the sensory quality desk when necessary. Next to day to day work, the internship can contain a task or small research.
Your tasks, responsibilities and objectives:
- Assist in analysis of incoming batches
- Vendor approval
- Grading preshipment samples
- Renewal certifications vendors
- Assist quality assistant with administration and sending of incoming samples when necessary
- Assist quality coordinator on issues of food safety; new products, vendor and/or subcontractor approval and HACCP systems.
For this challenging internship you are required to be- or have:
- Currently studying for a Bachelor degree in a food related field, e.g. Nutrition and Health
- Knowledge of coffee (especially certified) products is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to solve problems, prioritizing, meeting deadlines and working with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Dutch and English language (in writing and verbally) is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Detail-oriented skills, precise working skills, does not mind repetitious work.
The conditions we offer:
- A full time intern contract (40 hours per week);
- A proper internship allowance;
- A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station;
- A challenging role within an growing international business environment, surrounded by a young and enthusiastic team;
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A company culture of team spirit, can-do attitude, informal atmosphere and professionalism.
Interested in this challenging internship?
Send your application by e-mail to Lieuwkje van Zwieteren, Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist, via email@example.com.