The Quality Intern is a part of our Quality team and will mostly be working on the food safety aspects of the product portfolio of Tradin Organic, working under one of our Quality Coordinators. Your tasks include helping out with general quality-related activities such as specification management, product assessments and customer questions. You will work with different legislations, certifications and international standards (e.g. BRC, HACCP, KRAV). A really hands-on internship!
Your tasks, responsibilities and objectives include
• Tracking certification renewals
• Assist with processing analysis data
• Management of samples in the office and water activity measurements
• Short individual research topics (e.g. warehouse-assessment, risk assessment for new products)
• Assist quality assistant(s) with administrative tasks (e.g. questionnaires, CoA requests)
• Handling of commercial requests from our trading department (e.g. customer wishes)
• Regular contact with international customers and suppliers regarding quality matters
• Communication with and/or visits to Tradin’s subcontractors (e.g. warehouses, laboratories)
For this internship, you are required to be or have
• Studying for a Bachelor's degree in a food/quality or nutrition/health related field (e.g. Nutrition&Health or Dietetics)
• Living in the Netherlands and available for a time span of at least 20 weeks
• Skills / characteristics such as: self-starter, independent, curious, good problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in the English language (verbal and written) and Dutch
The conditions of the internship we offer
• An exciting and challenging internship in a rapidly growing international company;
• A fulltime internship (40 hours) for the period of at least 20 weeks;
• A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station;
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
• An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
Interested in this challenging internship?
Please send your motivation letter and CV to Lieuwkje van Zwieteren, Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com