Quality Assistant (Trabocca)
The Quality Department of Trabocca consists of three pillars: Food Safety, Product Quality and Sample Administration. As a Quality Assistant – Sample Administration you are responsible for the sample administration and every day work in the quality department and cupping lab. You work under the Quality Supervisor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to logging samples into the database, roasting of samples for evaluation, evaluation of samples, as part of the sensory panel, and green grading, and sending samples to customers.
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives:
• Logging samples in to the database
• Sending samples to customers
• Roasting and sensory analysis of coffees as member of sensory team
• Maintaining close contact with customers and couriers, as well as with traders
• Maintaining cupping lab and sample library
• Green grading of samples
For this challenging role you are required to have:
• Intermediate vocational education/ Bachelor level of critical thinking
• Fluency in English and preferably Dutch (written and verbal)
• Experience within the specialty coffee industry and coffee sample roasting are a big plus
• Sensory knowledge is a plus
• A close attention to detail, and the ability to solve problems effectively
• Computer literacy
• Experience in an administrative job is a plus
The condition of employment we offer:
• A full-time position (40 Hours per week)
• A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
• A challenging role within an growing international business environment, surrounded by a young and enthusiastic team
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment
• A company culture of team spirit, can-do attitude, informal atmosphere and professionalism.
Interested in this challenging position?
Send your application by e-mail to Lieuwkje van Zwieteren, Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist, via firstname.lastname@example.org.